VILLA IN MILLIONAIRE’S ROAD

  • WMIMG_2896
  • WMIMG_2884
  • WMIMG_2868
  • WMIMG_2879
  • WMIMG_2891
  • WMIMG_2898
  • WMIMG_2900
  • WMIMG_2860
  • PRP-Costa Blanca4
  • PRP-Costa Blanca3
  • PRP-Costa Blanca2
  • PRP-Costa Blanca1

Property ID : C1303-313

SOLD $499,000 - Villa
330 m2 3 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms 3 Garages Print

The house has two upgraded master suites in it. The original master bedroom is now used as our premium guest room. It has a very large and totally revamped bathroom in it. The original, same size guest bedroom has been upgraded to become the master suite. The small bathroom for the original guest bedroom plus the adjacent small bathroom to the third bedroom have been combined into a spectacular large master suite bathroom. Bedroom #3 is used as an office but has periodically been used as a bedroom as it contains a full size fold out sofa. It also contains custom designed, built and installed European cabinetry for significant clothes storage.

The kitchen was expanded to double the original size with the front wall extended outward and the (former maid’s bathroom) incorporated into it. It contains all Viking appliances, granite countertops with sizeable granite backsplash. The kitchen cabinets (with a built in microwave) were custom designed, built and shipped here for installation from Italy.

The former maid’s bedroom and closet were amalgamated with the original laundry room to permit the install of a custom built floor to ceiling pantry along one wall and the installation of a high efficiency washer and dryer (with a covering granite counter top and more European cabinetry that matches the kitchen). There is also an extra refrigerator in that room for everyday use. We built overhead (but not obtrusive) storage as well in that area (and there is additional storage space over top of the half-bath powder room).

The original living room wall was extended outward at the rear of the property to permit a full, formal dining room and a complete living room that opens through the patio doors to a large, covered deck. The house has a large, wrap around L shaped patio. There are just too many upgrades to list. The interior of the house is more than 3,000 square feet. We also note that we added an enclosed entranceway at the front door that has patio doors added on the outside.

We have two front parking spaces in addition to a long driveway, covered car port for multiple cars on the side, a large rear patio area and a spectacular in-ground, lighted pool with cool deck coralina tile around it (and in the covered deck area as well). The rear of the property faces west and we have roll down, canvas shutters that completely cover sun exposure for the brief time in the afternoon that the setting sun can become invasive in the backyard patio.

The property is located at Costa Blanca Villas, a residential development next to the Royal Decameron resort, an 820 room hotel property. Attached is an additional link to the web site of CPG (the Caribbean Property Group, who are the 85% owners of the project with the other 15% held by the President of the Royal Decameron Group).

Services include:

  1. Gated community with 24/7 security
  2. Lawn servicing with limited gardening (owners are responsible for all plants that they have installed)
  3. Garbage collection
  4. Water
  5. Propane (used for: (a) hot water heating; (b) Kitchen Stove; and (c) Laundry Room dryer. We also have two outdoor hookups for BBQ)
  6. All road and common area maintenance
  7. Private Beach Club with restaurant
  8. Four Golf Memberships to the Golf Course (refer to CPG link) – most owners here have three
  9. Administration Staff to assist with all property related matters
  10. Access to the Hotel Restaurants under a specific program
  11. Use of Decameron Shuttle to Tocumen Airport and Hotels in Panama City

 

Property ID: C1303-313

PROPERTY MAP

OTHER PROPERTIES OF INTEREST