$750,000 - Casa
This beautiful 20,300 m2 farm is located on Avenida de la Paz, in the Capira district. It is located 1 km from the center of this town and about 300 m from the Capira river. To reach this farm is through a dirt road and the bridge has not yet been built, but the river is passable by 4×4 car. The river can rise the water levels, but they can drop very quickly. This river dries up during the dry season. On the river there is a pedestrian bridge.
From the 20,300 m2 that make up the land of this farm, 17,360 m2 are titled, the rest (about 2,940 m2) are a possessory right accepted by the goverment and are within the farm that is fully fenced.
The farm has a large masonry house with 4 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and closet. One of the bedrooms has a jacuzzi built on the bathroom floor. The rest of the house is composed of a large kitchen, with two spaces on the side and in front that can serve as a dining room, a very large room with very high ceilings and ceiling fans. In front of the house there is a covered terrace.
The expansion of the Pan-American Highway has planned to build a bypass in the District of Capira that will pass very close to this farm.
The farm has the following characteristics:
- Flat topography with a very slight undulation between the upper terrace and the lower terrace of the farm.
- House with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in each room
- Caregiver’s House
- BBQ area
- Fruit trees such as mangoes, lemons, bananas, etc.
- Pine and teak timber trees primarily.
- Direct access to the Capira River
- Lawn and garden very well maintained