FOR SALE $445,000 - House
4-bedrooms villa with pool, in the heart of a beautiful 1 acre (2,225m2) landscaped garden.
Very well located in the area of Toscana I, Altos del Maria, close to the main gate, you will fall in love for this wonderful, very romantic and pristine 4-bedrooms villa. Only 30 minutes from Coronado, one hour and a half from the city, where the climate is cooler and sweat, this beautiful villa will offer you space and privacy in one of the most exclusive mountain residence of Panama. If tranquility and gracious living are your style, then this is the property you were looking for.
- Dinning area,
- Den office,
- Guest Restroom,
- Full equipped kitchen with center cooking island,
- Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom, terrace access and balcony,
- The Pool Suit: 2 bedrooms sharing the same bathroom and a small kitchen, pool access,
- Comfortable gazebo with dining table, barbecue and storage.
For 2 or 3 persons, with a small kitchen, bathroom and terrace overlooking the splendid garden and the Picacho Peak.
- Dinning and relaxing area
- Large storage
- Large infinity pool with waterfall
- A lot of space around the pool for sun chairs
- Splendid views on the mountains
- 1/2 acre lot with no visible neighbors,
- Spectacular lighting, inside and outside,
- Fabulous landscaped garden to delight the eye,
- Fruit trees galore.
- Very low monthly costs, 88US$ per months, water included,
- Multiple cozy destinations on this large property for you to enjoy,
- All upgrades made for ease of maintenance,
- Automatic integrated Generac generator.
ALTOS DEL MARIA
Altos del Maria is at a height between 1,200 and 3,400 feet above sea level, located on the Central Mountain Range (Continental Divide), which separates the Pacific from the Atlantic side of the Isthmus.
Altos del Maria has a garden – like landscape within its vast common area, where you can choose the lot you desire. These homesites have been designed without changing the natural topography of the land, thus offering a diversity of options for all tastes, with streams and creeks, panoramic views, natural forest or reforested woodlands. You can choose leveled lot or perhaps a gentle slope, a little valley or a plateau. Homesites vary from 10,760 to 32,780 square feet, plenty of space to build the mountains residence of your dreams.
If you want to live in one of the most exclusive residential communities with perfect year round climate (70F°) and lush panoramic view then Altos del Maria is the paradise your are looking for. There are flowers and trees everywhere, rivers, hiking trails, dozens of creeks, beautiful houses, waterfalls, exotic birds and animal species such as deer, sloths, golden frogs, toucan, skirls, small mammals and many more…and you are only 30 minutes from the beaches and some gorgeous golf courses. Altos del Maria is the perfect investment to live in a healthy environment, surrounded by nature. The lush green forest is produced by the rich volcanic soil in this area.
Altos del Maria sets a very high standard for gated communities worldwide:
- Roads: 44 miles of paved roads (a year-round maintenance program adds long range value to this project),
- Electricity: Electrical power is supplied through the Altos del Maria gird to every lot
- Water: Three potable plants serve the whole community delivering pure water to every lot.
- Telephone, Internet and TV: We provided high quality telephone service through a wireless facility. Also Internet access is available from the various companies and satellite TV facilities.
- 24 hour gated security
- Enjoy picnic with panoramic view in 6 different viewpoints
- Experience natural walks in the ecological trails that have been created to walk and discover nature with gorges, rivers, creeks, waterfalls, natural pools, spa and lush vegetation
- Meet exotic birds in the Rioca Observatory
- Afternoon fun at Navarral Mini golf
- Work out in the fulbito and tennis courts
- Relax in the Sienna Park
- Marvel observing butterflies in the Tuscany Valley
- Bathing in the Chorro de las Doncellas
- Practice jogging in the Rio Maria Trail
- 10 Minutes from Commercial Center
- A/C Split Units
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Parking
- Fenced and Gated
- Fire Place
- Garden Storage
- Gated Community
- Guest House
- Large Garden
- Laundry Room
- Municipal Water
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Shower
- Panamá Oeste
- Pool House
- Security (Night)
- Security 24 h
- Swimming Pool
- Terrace (Covered)
- Walk-in Closet
- Washer - Dryer
- Water Heater
- Water Storage Tank