FOR SALE $995,000 - House
The community of Santa Clara in Rio Hato, is a place coveted by people who wish to have their permanent residence or their weekends house.
This community has very nice white sandy beaches and a turquoise ocean. The community has residential complexes, apartment buildings, weekend residences and permanent residences.
The community is divided by the Pan-American Highway. The south side overlooks the beach while the north side has the mountains in the background. Each area has its own charm.
This elegant home has the following features:
- Lot of 3,000 m2
- Fully furnished house
- Open area of 950 m2 with decorative slab
- Fully fenced with blocks and chain-link fence and hedgerow
- Internal safety bars on all windows
- Covered parking for 4 cars and extra external parking spaces
- Foundation of the house made to add a second floor
- Septic system of 7 tanks where water is finally recycled
- Guest house with two bedrooms and a bathroom
- Two 100-lb gas tanks each, 450-gallon water tank with pump, pool pump, water filter for the entire house, dryer, gardening utensils and pool maintenance tools
- Swimming pool with toilets, urinal, shower, sink
- Full kitchen in social area (stove, grill, refrigerator, freezer, sink, bar and microwave
- Water fountain at main entrance
- Terrace with translucent ceiling and decorative lamps
- Vestibule with double iron door and chandelier and Venetian painted walls
- Bedroom 1 with large French windows, cathedral style ceilings, full bathroom, floor-to-ceiling ceramic, walk-in closet, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 with large French windows and plenty of natural light, cathedral style ceilings, full bathroom with ceramic floor to ceiling, walk-in closet, air conditioning, ceiling fan.
- Spacious living room, cathedral ceiling, Venetian style wall painting, gypsum, chandelier and recessed lights.
- Formal dining room with cathedral ceiling, chandelier, fine painted walls, French windows, plenty of natural light and connection to the kitchen
- Bedroom / Office 3, ceiling fan, large French windows, cathedral style ceiling, half bath.
- Kitchen with gypsum ceiling, two chandeliers, pot rack, recessed lights, island of 13 x 3 feet with six chairs, a fruit /vegetable sink, kitchen furniture with granite countertops, finished stainless steel, cooktop, oven and microwave, side by side refrigerator and freezer, grease extractor, dishwasher, double sink with garburator, pantry.
- Hot water, air conditioning of 60,000 BTU’s in living-dining room-kitchen.
- Solarium with translucent ceiling, two ceiling fans, French windows from floor to ceiling overlooking the pool, heat extractors.
- Main bedroom with French windows and a bay window overlooking the garden and pool, two ceiling fans with light, recessed lights, air conditioning 30,000 BTU’s, walk-in closet for her and for him, double sink, jacuzzi , shower, cathedral style ceiling, large French window and bathroom with plenty of natural light.
- Garden with mature trees, shrubs and ornamental flowers.
- Electric remote control gate
- Tax Exemption until 2027.
- 10 Minutes from Commercial Center
- A/C Split Units
- Access to Electricity
- Alarm System
- Beach Area
- Beach Area (- 3 km)
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Parking
- Electric Gate
- Fenced and Gated
- Garden Storage
- Guest House
- Interior of Country
- Large Garden
- Laundry Room
- Municipal Water
- Outdoor Shower
- Smoke Detector
- Swimming Pool
- Terrace (Covered)
- Walk-in Closet
- Water Heater
- Water Storage Tank