Property ID : C1501-301
$1,900,000 - Villa
Likely the most prestigious property promoted by Premier Realty Panama, this incredible beachfront mansion is located in a small gated community called Costa Pedasí. It is located just outside the picturesque colonial town of Pedasi, on Panama’s Azuero Peninsula. This spectacular home is sitting on the best lot in this community, with probably one of the top view of this internationally known beach.
The four bedroom, five bathroom home sits on a low outcropping that gives it a commanding view of the ocean, shipping lanes, and wild life. You will see whales, dolphins, sea turtles and much more from the many vantage points both inside and out. The house was carefully planned to take advantage of the site and has a robust infrastructure to deliver every amenity and comfort you could want for from such an exclusive property.
The gourmet kitchen is a cook’s dream and a second outdoor kitchen is a perfect for servicing the outdoor living spaces. The many large windows showcase magnificent ocean views in most rooms.
This home is totally self-sufficient with its own generator and private well for when there are public utilities outages. The property is sold fully furnished, and move in ready. This is certainly a great opportunity for anyone looking to effortlessly begin a true tropical beach lifestyle.
Here are some of the many fantastic features this home offers:
- Large eat-in gourmet kitchen with large centre work island with 36” 5-burner gas cooktop.
- Imported Black Italian cabinets with stainless steel trim.
- Pull-out lower cabinets, some with drawer organizers.
- Side-by-side 48” stainless steel built-in refrigerator with icemaker and water distributor
- Two drawer dishwasher with sterilizer mode
- Trash compactor
- Two large electrical ovens with convection, steam and proofing modes
- Large built in microwave/convection oven
- Large 3 compartment sink with garbage disposal and second single sink in the island with disposal
- Built in Gaggenhau Coffee/Espresso/Cappuccino station with warming drawer
- Commercial ice machine
- Silestone countertops throughout house
- Bathroom cabinets are Italian imports
- Italian porcelain floors throughout
- Two-car garage
- Swimming Pool
- Utility/Maids Quarters with full sized washer and dryer
- Huge walk-in linen closet
- Natural marble pool decking
- Pella Low Energy double pane fiberglass, UV protected windows and doors with Argon gaz between panes.
- Internet and cable ready
- 200 AMP service
- Backup 20K gaz-operated generator.
- Full A/C in every room
- Community water & Irrigation through the private well
- Established professional landscaping
Prop. No: C1501-301