FOR SALE $400,000 - Land
Beautiful 7.5 hectares land with ocean views, located in the small village of Los Pintos, close to El Copecito of San Carlos, a nice Panamanian community on the road that leads to El Valle de Anton. This beautiful land is in the mountains side and has nice unpaved road access but need a 4 x 4 vehicle. The owners have been continuously working on improving this access road.
On the 7.5 hectares land, you have a nice small river running on the border, with pure pristine waters.
Only five minutes from the main road, this beautiful land with ocean views is ideal to build a private hacienda or a nice development. Its location makes it perfectly quiet, and a nice breeze is always blowing around.
The region has all the desired attractions you and your family can look for :
– 10 minutes from the most beautiful beaches of the Pacific (El Palmar Beach, Santa Clara, Farallon), very popular beaches on weekends and holidays by the inhabitants of Panama and its suburbs as well as by foreigners.
– 15 minutes from El Valle de Anton, famous for its wildlife and biodiversity, meeting place for foreigners and Panamanians looking for freshness all year round. One of its most popular activities is the Sunday handcraft public market, which is particularly popular with Panamanians and expatriates living in the area. The Valley also has a small museum, as well as a zoo, a serpentarium, a butterfly museum and a garden with more than 100 varieties of orchids. Popular activities in the area are camping, mountain walking, horseback riding, thermal baths and waterfalls…
– Only 1h30 from Panama City, the capital.
– 20 minutes from Coronado, a seaside resort very popular with the Panamanians of the capital, but above all, by expatriates from all over the world. Everything you could need is found: many restaurants with just about any culinary kitchen in the world, several golf courses, sports clubs, beaches for swimming, surfing or kitesurfing, sport fishing, equestrian centers, all major commercial food and equipment stores, hospitals and private clinics, veterinary, all tertiary services such as insurance, real estate, rental and sales of vehicles, banks and lawyers, administrative services, religious services, a cinema, public or private schools, 2 international schools, and much more.
– 30 minutes from the second International Airport, Scarlett Martinez Airport, serving Canada (Quebec included) and available for all private jets.
So this is the ideal place, between sea and mountain side, to enjoy both activities.
The land is held under a corporation if you want to purchase this beautiful 7.5 hectares land inside a company. But the land can be sold without the corporation.