FOR SALE $529,000 - House
Lilac Villa is a very beautiful mountain villa facing the Picacho Peak.
Lilac Villa is located in the Mountain Residential of Altos del Maria, section of Toscana II, at a height of about 600 meters above sea level.
This villa was built on a pleasant lot of 1,741 square meters, located at the end of a dead end street. This privilege location allows this villa to have calmness and tranquility.
This one single floor villa has a construction area of around 300 square meters, from which, 140 square meters are located in the interior of the house.
It features the following:
- Main entrance
- Spacious living room of 50 m2
- Open kitchen with central island
- Master bedroom (20 m2), with dressing room, enclosed bathroom, separate wc and terrace access
- Second bedroom (12 m2)
- Third bedroom (20 m2), accessed by the terrace, with dressing room and private bathroom
- Powder room
- Laundry room and storage spaces
- Front terrace with outdoor lounge (or circular driveway for car)
- Rear terrace (100 m2) facing West: lounge, relaxation area / solarium and dining room, and very beautiful views of Mont Picacho and the valley.
- 3 covered parking spaces for vehicle and a large shed for garden equipment.
The Lilac Villa has very high ceilings with more than 4 meters at the ridge.
In very good condition, sold furnished, the purple villa will seduce you with its volumes, its distribution, its splendid views of the surrounding mountains and the valley below. And for those romantic people, you will enjoy magnificent sunsets on Mount Picacho.
In short, the purple villa is ideal for those seeking peace and quietness, combined with a cool climate, surrounded by exuberant nature and incredible wildlife.
ALTOS DEL MARIA
Altos del Maria is at a height between 1,200 and 3,400 feet above sea level, located on the Central Mountain Range (Continental Divide), which separates the Pacific from the Atlantic side of the Isthmus.
Altos del Maria has a garden – like landscape within its vast common area, where you can choose the lot you desire. These homesites have been designed without changing the natural topography of the land, thus offering a diversity of options for all tastes, with streams and creeks, panoramic views, natural forest or reforested woodlands. You can choose leveled lot or perhaps a gentle slope, a little valley or a plateau. Homesites vary from 10,760 to 32,780 square feet, plenty of space to build the mountains residence of your dreams.
If you want to live in one of the most exclusive residential communities with perfect year round climate (70F°) and lush panoramic view then Altos del Maria is the paradise your are looking for. There are flowers and trees everywhere, rivers, hiking trails, dozens of creeks, beautiful houses, waterfalls, exotic birds and animal species such as deer, sloths, golden frogs, toucan, skirls, small mammals and many more…and you are only 30 minutes from the beaches and some gorgeous golf courses. Altos del Maria is the perfect investment to live in a healthy environment, surrounded by nature. The lush green forest is produced by the rich volcanic soil in this area.
Altos del Maria sets a very high standard for gated communities worldwide:
- Roads: 44 miles of paved roads (a year-round maintenance program adds long range value to this project),
- Electricity: Electrical power is supplied through the Altos del Maria gird to every lot
- Water: Three potable plants serve the whole community delivering pure water to every lot.
- Telephone, Internet and TV: We provided high quality telephone service through a wireless facility. Also Internet access is available from the various companies and satellite TV facilities.
- 24 hour gated security
- Enjoy picnic with panoramic view in 6 different viewpoints
- Experience natural walks in the ecological trails that have been created to walk and discover nature with gorges, rivers, creeks, waterfalls, natural pools, spa and lush vegetation
- Meet exotic birds in the Rioca Observatory
- Afternoon fun at Navarral Mini golf
- Work out in the fulbito and tennis courts
- Relax in the Sienna Park
- Marvel observing butterflies in the Tuscany Valley
- Bathing in the Chorro de las Doncellas
- Practice jogging in the Rio Maria Trail