FOR SALE, REDUCED !!! $835,000 - Bed & Breakfast, Hotel
Located between sea and mountain, here is a superb 7 bedroom Bed & Breakfast opened five years ago by a French couple.
Constructed on a large and very quiet plot of 5,700 square meters, away from the main road, this magnificent 7 unit Bed & Breakfast, which can accommodate up to 32 people, has enjoyed a growing success since its opening. Its exotic garden, completely landscaped and fenced, includes many fruit trees and a splendid saltwater pool mimicking a natural basin with its small beach and waterfall. The idyllic setting of this tropical garden, with its small paths lined with flowers in extraordinary colors transports you into a world of relaxation and well being, bringing joy and happiness to their customers.
Built between 2006 and 2018, the bungalows have been made with high quality materials that meet European requirements. Very regularly maintained, they are in very good condition and offer all the comfort desired by the customers.
The infrastructures are distributed as follows:
* 5 furnished rooms (with refrigerators, fans, air conditioning, coffee maker, hot water, windows with mosquito nets):
– 3 bedrooms for 2/4 people rented for $85 / $125.
– 2 rooms for 6 people rented for $105 / $165.
* 2 cottage type suites, also furnished, for 4 people each, with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and private terrace, rented for $145. Possibility of long term rental.
In addition to bungalows and small houses, the place includes:
1 rocky pool with waterfall, outdoor shower, toilet.
1 building of 100m2 overlooking the garden with reception, kitchen, bar/service breakfast, terrace and laundry
1 Rancho available to guests with tables, chairs and hammocks
2 barbecues with a sink
12 private parking spaces
1 container converted into a workshop and storage area).
1 well of drinking water.
The place still offers many possibilities in terms of development. It is for example possible to add a floor to each building and thus double the hosting capacity.
Thanks to its location between sea and mountains, a wide range of extra activities can be developed. In addition to the ones already proposed by the Bed & Breakfast such as :
- Mountain and sea: fishing, snorkeling, surfing, hiking, nature discovery, golf, nautical leisure, quad biking, horse riding…
- Panama City tours, visit of Panama Canal, visits to Emberas native tribes.
- This structure can be rented as well for events such as weddings, birthdays and seminars.
- With reduced expenses, this family structure generates good yield. Its activity spreads on 10 months yearly thanks to local and foreign clients (From Latin America, Europe, North America). Thanks to its utmost welcome, Los Colibris Bed & Breakfast has a very active network in Panama with Panamanians and expatriates from all countries (Nestlé, Alstom, Suez, Vinci groups salaries with their families, French Embassy, French High School, French speaking groups).
- Cabanas Los Colibris standard of accommodation is highly appreciated:
– Ranked n° 1 on Trip Advisor by travelers visiting El Valle de Anton area for category Bed & Breakfast/guest house and ranked n°3 for quality/Price ratio.
– Graded 9.3 by Booking.com customers.
– Referred to in tourism guidebooks and in Air France call sheets.
– And Panama Welcome Society, Franco Panamanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Do you dream of a tropical, exotic, professional and family development? The Bed & Breakfast “Los Colibris” will be an excellent investment for you.
Ideally located between the sea and mountains, in the village of Copecito, quiet residential village very popular with locals and wealthy foreigners looking for second homes in a place where the climate is mild all year, this B&B offers to its guest quick access from Panama City’s capital and Tocumen’s main international airport. Thanks to its location, Los Colibris is a very popular place for stays of 2 to 7 days or more. The region has all the desired attractions for guests:
– 10 minutes from the most beautiful beaches of the Pacific (El Palmar Beach, Santa Clara, Farallon), very popular beaches on weekends and holidays by the inhabitants of Panama and its suburbs as well as by foreigners.
– 15 minutes from El Valle de Anton, famous for its wildlife and biodiversity, meeting place for foreigners and Panamanians looking for freshness all year round. One of its most popular activities is the Sunday handcraft public market, which is particularly popular with Panamanians and expatriates living in the area. The Valley also has a small museum, as well as a zoo, a serpentarium, a butterfly museum and a garden with more than 100 varieties of orchids. Popular activities in the area are camping, mountain walking, horseback riding, thermal baths and waterfalls…
– Only 1h30 from Panama City, the capital, so very popular for local residents and foreign tourists to relax on weekends.
– 20 minutes from Coronado, a seaside resort very popular with the Panamanians of the capital, but above all, by expatriates from all over the world. Everything you could need is found: many restaurants with just about any culinary kitchen in the world, several golf courses, sports clubs, beaches for swimming, surfing or kitesurfing, sport fishing, equestrian centers, all major commercial food and equipment stores, hospitals and private clinics, veterinary, all tertiary services such as insurance, real estate, rental and sales of vehicles, banks and lawyers, administrative services, religious services, a cinema, public or private schools, 2 international schools, and much more.
– 30 minutes from the second International Airport, Scarlett Martinez Airport, serving Canada (Quebec included) and available for all private jets.
Panama is one of the few countries in the world that offers steadiness in politics and economy with various advantages:
– Full access to home ownership.
– Attractive tax system.
– Safe country.
– Expansion rate over 6%.
– Strong currency US$.
– Latin civilization.
– Resident status easy to get.
Life is easy and peaceful in Panama, a country matching diversity and contrasts in its landscapes, population and climate.
Panama is a melting pot with pleasant, easygoing and broad minded inhabitants. Panama is rich of an amazing flora and fauna, amongst the best in the world.
- 10 Minutes from Commercial Center
- A/C Split Units
- Access to Electricity
- Ceiling Fans
- Community Pool
- Country Side
- Garden Storage
- Interior of Country
- Large Garden
- Laundry Room
- Outdoor Shower
- Panamá Oeste
- Pool House
- Search by Province
- Smoke Detector
- Swimming Pool (salted water)
- Terrace (Covered)
- Water Heater
- Water Storage Tank