FOR SALE $895,000 - House
Stunning mountain villa with incredible views of the Cordillera and the Pacific Ocean.
Here is an impressive mountain villa located in the heights of Altos del María, sector of Santiago Apostol, at 900 meters above sea level. The area of Santiago Apostol is a very exclusive area of Altos del María.
This stunning villa is built on a plot of 2075 square meters, very quiet in a small cul-de-sac. The villa offers a total built area of 570 square meters, with 265 square meters inside and 305 square meters outside.
It has the following features:
- Huge living room with very high ceilings and stone corner fireplace
- Open kitchen, fully fitted
- Mezzanine, ideal for an office or a relaxation area
- Guest WC
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Master suite with double walk-in closet, private bathroom (bath and shower), and terrace
- Second bedroom with private bathroom (bath and shower also)
- Third bedroom with private bathroom (again bath and shower).
- Large covered terrace surrounding the entire house, with stone exterior fireplace
- Parking (2 inside and 4 outside)
A beautiful platform has been prepared on the edge of the terrace to install a swimming pool or a large jacuzzi, with a storage space on the side provided to accommodate the equipment of the pool or jacuzzi.
Under the villa is a small apartment fully furnished and equipped, approximately 50 square meters, with a comfortable living room, open kitchen, guest toilet, bedroom with private bathroom, terrace and 4 parking spaces.
This stunning villa was built last year. It is completely new and has never been inhabited. It will seduce you with its architecture, style, volumes, brightness, and above all, its incredible views of the surrounding mountains and the Pacific Ocean with Coronado Bay. Its exclusive location will offer you peace and security, in the heart of a luxuriant nature.
ALTOS DEL MARIA
Altos del Maria is at a height between 1,200 and 3,400 feet above sea level, located on the Central Mountain Range (Continental Divide), which separates the Pacific from the Atlantic side of the Isthmus.
Altos del Maria has a garden – like landscape within its vast common area, where you can choose the lot you desire. These homesites have been designed without changing the natural topography of the land, thus offering a diversity of options for all tastes, with streams and creeks, panoramic views, natural forest or reforested woodlands. You can choose leveled lot or perhaps a gentle slope, a little valley or a plateau. Homesites vary from 10,760 to 32,780 square feet, plenty of space to build the mountains residence of your dreams.
If you want to live in one of the most exclusive residential communities with perfect year round climate (70F°) and lush panoramic view then Altos del Maria is the paradise your are looking for. There are flowers and trees everywhere, rivers, hiking trails, dozens of creeks, beautiful houses, waterfalls, exotic birds and animal species such as deer, sloths, golden frogs, toucan, skirls, small mammals and many more…and you are only 30 minutes from the beaches and some gorgeous golf courses. Altos del Maria is the perfect investment to live in a healthy environment, surrounded by nature. The lush green forest is produced by the rich volcanic soil in this area.
Altos del Maria sets a very high standard for gated communities worldwide:
- Roads: 44 miles of paved roads (a year-round maintenance program adds long range value to this project),
- Electricity: Electrical power is supplied through the Altos del Maria gird to every lot
- Water: Three potable plants serve the whole community delivering pure water to every lot.
- Telephone, Internet and TV: We provided high quality telephone service through a wireless facility. Also Internet access is available from the various companies and satellite TV facilities.
- 24 hour gated security
- Enjoy picnic with panoramic view in 6 different viewpoints
- Experience natural walks in the ecological trails that have been created to walk and discover nature with gorges, rivers, creeks, waterfalls, natural pools, spa and lush vegetation
- Meet exotic birds in the Rioca Observatory
- Afternoon fun at Navarral Mini golf
- Work out in the fulbito and tennis courts
- Relax in the Sienna Park
- Marvel observing butterflies in the Tuscany Valley
- Bathing in the Chorro de las Doncellas
- Practice jogging in the Rio Maria Trail