FOR SALE, REDUCED !!! $318,500 - House
Sunset on the Picacho for this pleasant two bedrooms villa with swimming pool located in the heart of the residence Altos del María, offering beautiful views over the mountains.
In the area of Toscana II, residence Altos del María, here is a pleasant sunset villa built in 2011 by the current owner on a beautiful plot of 2021 square meters located in a very quiet dead end street.
With a total surface area of 160 square meters, this pleasant sunset villa consists of:
- Indoor living room
- Open kitchen, fitted and equipped
- Master bedroom with private bathroom and dressing room
- Second bedroom
- Independent bathroom
- Terrace with dining area and outdoor lounge
- Swimming pool
- Garden shed
- Parking for several vehicles
The villa has beautiful high ceilings. The ceiling and structure were entirely made of wood, treated and of great resistance (almond and cedar). The floor is made with imitation wood floor tiles. The roof is in Roman tile. All windows are equipped with mosquito nets. The rooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans. The indoor lounge is also equipped with ceiling fans.
The terrace, shaped like a “U”, is covered on the sides and open in the center. The pool faces the terrace. It faces west, ideal for watching the sunset over the mountains.
The land of 2021 square meters has a large platform where it is possible to consider the construction of a second house or several small bungalows.
This villa, in excellent condition, is perfect for your weekends or holidays, offering calm and serenity in the heart of the very popular residence of Altos del María.
The villa has a property tax exemption until 2031.
ALTOS DEL MARÍA
Altos del Maria is at a height between 1,200 and 3,400 feet above sea level, located on the Central Mountain Range (Continental Divide), which separates the Pacific from the Atlantic side of the Isthmus.
Altos del Maria has a garden – like landscape within its vast common area, where you can choose the lot you desire. These homesites have been designed without changing the natural topography of the land, thus offering a diversity of options for all tastes, with streams and creeks, panoramic views, natural forest or reforested woodlands. You can choose leveled lot or perhaps a gentle slope, a little valley or a plateau. Homesites vary from 10,760 to 32,780 square feet, plenty of space to build the mountains residence of your dreams.
If you want to live in one of the most exclusive residential communities with perfect year round climate (70F°) and lush panoramic view then Altos del Maria is the paradise your are looking for. There are flowers and trees everywhere, rivers, hiking trails, dozens of creeks, beautiful houses, waterfalls, exotic birds and animal species such as deer, sloths, golden frogs, toucan, skirls, small mammals and many more…and you are only 30 minutes from the beaches and some gorgeous golf courses. Altos del Maria is the perfect investment to live in a healthy environment, surrounded by nature. The lush green forest is produced by the rich volcanic soil in this area.
Altos del Maria sets a very high standard for gated communities worldwide:
- Roads: 44 miles of paved roads (a year-round maintenance program adds long range value to this project),
- Electricity: Electrical power is supplied through the Altos del Maria gird to every lot
- Water: Three potable plants serve the whole community delivering pure water to every lot.
- Telephone, Internet and TV: We provided high quality telephone service through a wireless facility. Also Internet access is available from the various companies and satellite TV facilities.
- 24 hour gated security
- Enjoy picnic with panoramic view in 6 different viewpoints
- Experience natural walks in the ecological trails that have been created to walk and discover nature with gorges, rivers, creeks, waterfalls, natural pools, spa and lush vegetation
- Meet exotic birds in the Rioca Observatory
- Afternoon fun at Navarral Mini golf
- Work out in the fulbito and tennis courts
- Relax in the Sienna Park
- Marvel observing butterflies in the Tuscany Valley
- Bathing in the Chorro de las Doncellas
- Practice jogging in the Rio Maria Trail
- 10 Minutes from Commercial Center
- A/C Split Units
- Ceiling Fans
- Country Side
- Furnished Partially
- Garden Storage
- Gated Community
- Large Garden
- Laundry Room
- Panamá Oeste
- Search by Province
- Security (Night)
- Security 24 h
- Sliding doors
- Swimming Pool
- Terrace (Covered)
- Walk-in Closet
- Water Heater