SOLD $590,000 - House
Sumptuous Balinese Villa in the heart of Altos del Maria.
Nestled on a beautiful landscaped 5400 square meter lot with personal well, here is a sumptuous family villa of 650 square meters built on two floors with large pool and Jacuzzi. Completely renovated by a designer in a Balinese style, you will be seduced by its distribution, capacity, luminosity, decoration, charm and its calm, surrounded by impressive nature.
The Balinese Villa is composed as follows:
- Ground floor: entrance, two large living rooms, dining room, fitted kitchen, master suite of 75 square meters with private bathroom, separate toilet and large dressing room, bedroom/office, additional full bathroom, guest restroom, maid’s quarter with full bathroom, laundry, 60 square meter double parking with automatic up-and-over doors, and plenty of storage included in a large secure deposit.
- First floor: two bedrooms with a shared full bathroom, screened balcony terrace overlooking the pool and the mountains, storage.
- Outside area: living room, relaxation area, large heated pool, Jacuzzi, reception hut with palmatex roof and beautiful landscaped garden with about fifteen different fruit trees, 12 standpipe garden irrigation system, garden night lighting and splendid views of the surrounding mountains and Picacho Mount.
In addition to the Balinese Villa is a guesthouse, completely independent, with living room, double bedroom, large kitchen, full bathroom, laundry, terrace and 2 parking spaces.
The property also has the following:
- Electric entrance gates with intercom,
- 10kW automatic electric propane generator,
- Water filters,
- Insulated tiles roof,
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans,
- Screened porches and windows,
- Integral electrical house surge protector (against overvoltage)
- Numerous storage spaces and garden sheds.
This property is exempt from property taxes until 2028 and sold fully furnished.
Altos del Maria is at a height between 1,200 and 3,400 feet above sea level, located on the Central Mountain Range (Continental Divide), which separates the Pacific from the Atlantic side of the Isthmus.
Altos del Maria has a garden – like landscape within its vast common area, where you can choose the lot you desire. These homesites have been designed without changing the natural topography of the land, thus offering a diversity of options for all tastes, with streams and creeks, panoramic views, natural forest or reforested woodlands. You can choose leveled lot or perhaps a gentle slope, a little valley or a plateau. Homesites vary from 10,760 to 32,780 square feet, plenty of space to build the mountains residence of your dreams.
If you want to live in one of the most exclusive residential communities with perfect year round climate (70F°) and lush panoramic view then Altos del Maria is the paradise your are looking for. There are flowers and trees everywhere, rivers, hiking trails, dozens of creeks, beautiful houses, waterfalls, exotic birds and animal species such as deer, sloths, golden frogs, toucan, skirls, small mammals and many more…and you are only 30 minutes from the beaches and some gorgeous golf courses. Altos del Maria is the perfect investment to live in a healthy environment, surrounded by nature. The lush green forest is produced by the rich volcanic soil in this area.
Altos del Maria sets a very high standard for gated communities worldwide:
- Roads: 44 miles of paved roads (a year-round maintenance program adds long range value to this project),
- Electricity: Electrical power is supplied through the Altos del Maria gird to every lot
- Water: Three potable plants serve the whole community delivering pure water to every lot.
- Telephone, Internet and TV: We provided high quality telephone service through a wireless facility. Also Internet access is available from the various companies and satellite TV facilities.
- 24 hour gated security
- Enjoy picnic with panoramic view in 6 different viewpoints
- Experience natural walks in the ecological trails that have been created to walk and discover nature with gorges, rivers, creeks, waterfalls, natural pools, spa and lush vegetation
- Meet exotic birds in the Rioca Observatory
- Afternoon fun at Navarral Mini golf
- Work out in the fulbito and tennis courts
- Relax in the Sienna Park
- Marvel observing butterflies in the Tuscany Valley
- Bathing in the Chorro de las Doncellas
- Practice jogging in the Rio Maria Trail
- 10 Minutes from Commercial Center
- A/C Split Units
- Access to Electricity
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Parking
- Electric Gate
- Fenced and Gated
- Garden Storage
- Gated Community
- Guest House
- Interior of Country
- Large Garden
- Laundry Room
- Maid Quarters
- Panamá Oeste
- Search by Province
- Security (Night)
- Security 24 h
- Swimming Pool
- Terrace (Covered)
- Walk-in Closet
- Water Heater