FOR SALE $325,000 - House
The Piombino’s Villa is a superb villa with swimming pool, located in the Piombino neighborhood of Altos del Maria, and offering magnificent open views.
The Piombino’s Villa was built in an “U” shape on a pleasant landscaped lot of 1,250 square meters with lemon, avocado, papaya trees as well as many ornamental shrubs and flowers. It overlooks the whole valley and most of the rooms have an ocean view.
With a total area of 240 square meters, of which 106 square meters are interior, the Piombino’s Villa has the following features:
- Entrance, with direct access to the terrace and swimming pool
- Living and Dining Room (60 m2), terrace access
- Kitchen, fitted and equipped, semi-open to the living room (7m2)
- Master bedroom, with dressing room, private bathroom and pool access (25m2)
- Second bedroom, with dressing room and private bathroom (17m2)
- Third bedroom, with dressing room, private bathroom (21m2)
- Powder Room with toilet with sink
- Maid’s quarters with full bathroom
- Full laundry room with washing machine and dryer and exterior access
- Covered terrace facing south (20m2) and sea view
- Large swimming pool 45 feet long by 15 feet wide and 5 feet deep
- Garden shed with pool equipment
- Parking for maximum 4 vehicles
In good condition, this beautiful villa will seduce you with its U-shaped architecture, offering an excellent distribution of volumes, its beautiful ceiling height of 3.7 meters, its brightness, its functionality and its 3 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. of baths.
But above all, what will take you away are its magnificent unobstructed views of the valley, the surrounding mountains, Mount Picacho and the Pacific Ocean in the background.
Altos del Maria is at a height between 1,200 and 3,400 feet above sea level, located on the Central Mountain Range (Continental Divide), which separates the Pacific from the Atlantic side of the Isthmus.
Altos del Maria has a garden – like landscape within its vast common area, where you can choose the lot you desire. These homesites have been designed without changing the natural topography of the land, thus offering a diversity of options for all tastes, with streams and creeks, panoramic views, natural forest or reforested woodlands. You can choose leveled lot or perhaps a gentle slope, a little valley or a plateau. Homesites vary from 10,760 to 32,780 square feet, plenty of space to build the mountains residence of your dreams.
If you want to live in one of the most exclusive residential communities with perfect year round climate (70F°) and lush panoramic view then Altos del Maria is the paradise your are looking for. There are flowers and trees everywhere, rivers, hiking trails, dozens of creeks, beautiful houses, waterfalls, exotic birds and animal species such as deer, sloths, golden frogs, toucan, skirls, small mammals and many more…and you are only 30 minutes from the beaches and some gorgeous golf courses. Altos del Maria is the perfect investment to live in a healthy environment, surrounded by nature. The lush green forest is produced by the rich volcanic soil in this area.
Altos del Maria sets a very high standard for gated communities worldwide:
- Roads: 44 miles of paved roads (a year-round maintenance program adds long range value to this project),
- Electricity: Electrical power is supplied through the Altos del Maria gird to every lot
- Water: Three potable plants serve the whole community delivering pure water to every lot.
- Telephone, Internet and TV: We provided high quality telephone service through a wireless facility. Also Internet access is available from the various companies and satellite TV facilities.
- 24 hour gated security
- Enjoy picnic with panoramic view in 6 different viewpoints
- Experience natural walks in the ecological trails that have been created to walk and discover nature with gorges, rivers, creeks, waterfalls, natural pools, spa and lush vegetation
- Meet exotic birds in the Rioca Observatory
- Afternoon fun at Navarral Mini golf
- Work out in the fulbito and tennis courts
- Relax in the Sienna Park
- Marvel observing butterflies in the Tuscany Valley
- Bathing in the Chorro de las Doncellas
- Practice jogging in the Rio Maria Trail
- 10 Minutes from Commercial Center
- Alarm System
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Storage
- Gated Community
- Large Garden
- Laundry Room
- Maid Quarters
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Shower
- Panamá Oeste
- Security (Night)
- Security 24 h
- Security Cameras
- Sliding doors
- Swimming Pool
- Terrace (Covered)
- Walk-in Closet
- Washer - Dryer
- Water Heater