FOR SALE $814,000 - House
Beautiful “Stone Villa” located at the entrance of Altos del Maria, in perfect condition and offering gorgeous views on the mountains and the Picacho Pic.
This regal and refined house rests on a splendid 2,600 square meters plot, surrounded by the beauty of nature in the premier mountain community of Altos del Maria, 600 hundred meters above sea level.
Living here you will enjoy the typically spring-like weather every day of the year.
The Stone Villa is a one-story house, covering 460 square meters construction under roof, with an additional 92 square meter terrace, partially covered with relaxing area and dining table. At a lower level below the terrace, there is a stone path, meandering through the lush landscaped tropical gardens and vegetable garden. The attention to detail and luxurious finishes are the result of a close collaboration between owner and architect. You will have the feeling of an “Old World” elegance combined with all the modern conveniences incorporated into every aspect of the design of the “Stone Villa”.
The “Stone Villa“ counts with the followings:
- Formal foyer leads to comfortable living room with working fireplace.
- Formal dining room for special occasions.
- Country kitchen with top-of-the line appliances and conveniences is a dream.
- Stove, oven, overhead microwave enclosed in natural stone – stunning!
- 6-burner Electrolux stove with overhead 1200 cf/m fan and infrared lights for warming food.
- Electrolux oven at eye-level convenience, Electrolux dishwasher + 220 outlets.
- Doublewide 64” Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer.
- Double thick granite countertops
- Solid oak cabinets; self-closing double level silverware drawer
- All kitchen cabinets have pull-out shelves for easy access
- Reverse Osmosis water system, skylight/light tunnel in kitchen and other places
- Pleasant view of terrace and mountains from kitchen windows
- Huge pantry; also “cool” room for wine and canned goods – cork flooring to avoid breakage
- Master bedroom suite with two walk-in closets, for her and for him.
- Master bath covered with onyx marble floors and has separate tub and shower
- 2nd bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and rich vented wood Euro closets
- 3rd bedroom features walk-in closet and shower/tub combination
- All 3 bedrooms have warming towel racks
- Family/TV room has super comfortable seating, with built-in entertainment center, Samsung TV
- Spacious library/study has a nice view of mountains
- Casual “sunroom” overlooks the terrace and mountains – great place to read a book.
- Adjacent to the sunroom is a studio that can be utilized in many ways
- Immaculate laundry room has elevated front loading Frigidaire washer & dryer; closed cabinets
- 3 cedar lined closets with pullout shelves are in strategic places
- Additional features include 12 ft high ceilings, 4 A/C splits, 5 fans, dehumidifiers
- Double car garage with electric door has built-in workbench and large tool chest/workbench
- Next to the garage is full-sized storage room that could be converted to maid’s room or gym
- Expansive terrace is partially covered with outdoor tables and chairs
- Small grill and a big green egg grill barbecue
- Flower gardens and vegetable gardens are on a sprinkler system
- Complete fencing around perimeter of property
- Automatic exterior & motion detecting lighting, cameras, and alarm system
- Decorative wooden gates allow entry to property
- The mountain rises across the street; often a cloud-forest will envelope the peaks
- The neighborhood is sparsely settled, so seldom does anyone drive by.
- Purchase includes air conditioning, appliances, and most lighting fixtures and furniture.
Tax exoneration continues to 2030.
Land tax approximately $500 per year.
HOA fees $160 per month.
Altos del Maria is at a height between 1,200 and 3,400 feet above sea level, located on the Central Mountain Range (Continental Divide), which separates the Pacific from the Atlantic side of the Isthmus.
Altos del Maria has a garden – like landscape within its vast common area, where you can choose the lot you desire. These homesites have been designed without changing the natural topography of the land, thus offering a diversity of options for all tastes, with streams and creeks, panoramic views, natural forest or reforested woodlands. You can choose leveled lot or perhaps a gentle slope, a little valley or a plateau. Homesites vary from 10,760 to 32,780 square feet, plenty of space to build the mountains residence of your dreams.
If you want to live in one of the most exclusive residential communities with perfect year round climate (70F°) and lush panoramic view then Altos del Maria is the paradise your are looking for. There are flowers and trees everywhere, rivers, hiking trails, dozens of creeks, beautiful houses, waterfalls, exotic birds and animal species such as deer, sloths, golden frogs, toucan, skirls, small mammals and many more…and you are only 30 minutes from the beaches and some gorgeous golf courses. Altos del Maria is the perfect investment to live in a healthy environment, surrounded by nature. The lush green forest is produced by the rich volcanic soil in this area.
Altos del Maria sets a very high standard for gated communities worldwide:
- Roads: 44 miles of paved roads (a year-round maintenance program adds long range value to this project),
- Electricity: Electrical power is supplied through the Altos del Maria gird to every lot
- Water: Three potable plants serve the whole community delivering pure water to every lot.
- Telephone, Internet and TV: We provided high quality telephone service through a wireless facility. Also Internet access is available from the various companies and satellite TV facilities.
- 24 hour gated security
- Enjoy picnic with panoramic view in 6 different viewpoints
- Experience natural walks in the ecological trails that have been created to walk and discover nature with gorges, rivers, creeks, waterfalls, natural pools, spa and lush vegetation
- Meet exotic birds in the Rioca Observatory
- Afternoon fun at Navarral Mini golf
- Work out in the fulbito and tennis courts
- Relax in the Sienna Park
- Marvel observing butterflies in the Tuscany Valley
- Bathing in the Chorro de las Doncellas
- Practice jogging in the Rio Maria Trail
- 10 Minutes from Commercial Center
- A/C Split Units
- Access to Electricity
- Alarm System
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Parking
- Fenced and Gated
- Furnished Partially
- Garden Storage
- Gated Community
- Interior of Country
- Large Garden
- Laundry Room
- Municipal Water
- Panamá Oeste
- Search by Province
- Security (Night)
- Security 24 h
- Security Cameras
- Sliding doors
- Terrace (Covered)
- Walk-in Closet
- Water Heater